Author Topic: new UK member  (Read 4381 times)

Offline nocio

• Learning the way of Sly
new UK member
« on: November 28, 2006, 11:39:11 AM »
Whats going on guys? I started to notice my hair slowly thinning at about 17 (more and more coming off inside caps and plugging the drain in the shower,usual story) then some big time receding at the temples started to hit me this past year,just in time for summer. Saw the barber and got myself a short crop. I settled with that for a while but it struck me one night to just take action ahead of time and go for the full affect. Never been so happy with a "hairstyle" and it's funny how suddenly strangers become more polite and respectful hmm anyway I reckon I'm looking pretty damn sharp....and sly

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: new UK member
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 12:22:36 PM »
Welcome nocio!  It's great to have you on Sly Bald Guys.  The look is sharp and does make you look sly.  We look forward to getting to know you.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »
 :D Ahoy, Nocio, and welcome. Your story makes gladsome reading because you took summary action against slowmoving Mother Nature and thereby created a great new look. You're an inspiration to all the older guys biting their nails, worried sick over their toupees, transplants, and useless miracle drugs. I haven't seen your before pic, but judging by the after I think you've set yourself up for life. Godspeed, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 03:29:07 PM »
Hi and welcome Nocio!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 04:30:44 PM »
Welcome Nocio
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 05:46:34 PM »
Welcome Nocio and congratulations on your bold bald move
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 12:11:36 PM »
I concur, welcome to the group and congrats on making a decision and getting a great new look!  It suites you well.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 01:24:11 PM »
Yep....nice noggin Nocio....welcome aboard mate! 8)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 01:28:25 PM »
greetings and salutations. enjoy!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!