Author Topic: LOTION FOR COLD DRY HEAD  (Read 8231 times)

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
LOTION FOR COLD DRY HEAD
« on: November 27, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »
I've been incognito for awhile, so let me start by saying whats up to my sly brothers!!!! O0

Quick question, cold weather tends to really dry and irritate my skin and I'm seeing that my head is starting to have the issue. Does anyone know of any products to moisturize your slydome that is good for sensitive skin????

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: LOTION FOR COLD DRY HEAD
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 05:45:01 PM »
Good to see you back bro!

Have you tried Bald Guyz moisture gel or HeadLube from HeadBlade?  If so and your head still gets irritated, try Lubriderm.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »
welcome back. doesn't seem to stay cold here for long enough to have a problem. wish i could help more.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
Dude,,,nice to hear from ya!!!!!

Hmmm, dry head and kinda a pain...I would say try a heavy duty  extreme dry hands creme or somethin...my buddies hands got so dry they would bleed!!!!! He would use those types to help out!

Don't be a stranger brother!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:25:32 PM »
Good to see ya back.  I'd highly recommend the Bald Guyz Moisture Gel.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 08:33:15 PM »
yosp....welcome back, brah.  don't  b  such a stranger & visit more often.   i've heard gr8 stuff about the BALD GUYZ MOISTURE GEL.  anyways.... good 2 have ya back & keep us posted.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 12:46:25 PM »
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion is A+ in the winter.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 01:55:07 PM »
Nivea has several good lotions and they're not greasy, I've used them since becoming Sly with no problem.  Here in Louisiana they have a product I've never used but people like, in typical Cajun fashion the name's a little strange, Boudreaux's Butt Paste!  It's popular here.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »
Nivea has several good lotions and they're not greasy, I've used them since becoming Sly with no problem.  Here in Louisiana they have a product I've never used but people like, in typical Cajun fashion the name's a little strange, Boudreaux's Butt Paste!  It's popular here.

I've used that stuff with my 2 year old. It works, but I don't know if I would use diaper cream on my pate. To each their own.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:01:59 PM by BaldDoug »
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline fireman

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »
I say go for the Bald Guyz moisture gel it works for me in MN so far.  O0 Keeps a smooth dome after hockey.
Only a few perfect heads in the world....the rest have hair!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 10:22:05 PM »
Try the good ol fashion Corn Huskers lotion....that stuff works wonders on dried broken skin hands that bleed.  the stuff sorta looks nasty.....sorta like something that you would produce ( how can i say this without being to xrated)  there i think you get the point. But really it works good on the hands....but I just use clear aloe vera gel...a little dab in the mornings after a shave and shower and im good all day.

Offline iBald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »
I posted a thread on this product. Winter = Very dry skin for me and I hate body lotions so last year I started using a sesame body oil by Nutrogena. After trying it on my dome a few weeks back, I can't imagin not using it. I went without it 2 days ago and my head felt so dry. Added bonus is the skin becomes very soft and smooth. 6 bucks for a large bottle that should last you a couple years as all it takes is a couple drops.

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:52 AM »
I use my Matte For Men Complete Head Care Lotion all year long!

Teambean

Offline waliguy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »
I've been using Suave Skin Therapy -- Cocoa Butter with Shea.  They also make a cucumber/aloe.  Not greasy, plenty of moisture, and you can pick up the nice 22.5 oz for a very reasonable price at Walmart, Target, or somewhere else convenient.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »
IM TELLIN YA ALL....Just good ol clear aloe vera gel works wonders...only have to put it on once a day after a shower....and your good to go for the rest of the day. No need puttin all that other crap on ya noggin.   ( hey Porky....I did my own spell check on this one....)