Author Topic: Kevin Spacey  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Kevin Spacey
« on: November 27, 2006, 09:32:46 PM »
I thought Kevin Spacey looked terrific shaved bald as Lex Luthor in "Superman Returns"

He is losing a battle with a rapidly receding hairline.  He reallly should stay shaved full time, a la Bruce Willis, unless a film role requires some hair:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 09:40:13 PM by Tyler »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Kevin Spacey
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 09:48:20 PM »
Yeah, Spacey does have a good look when he's bald.  I agree that he should keep it that way.

P.S. I modified your post to show the images in the post.  I just used the IMG tags (clicked on the picture icon)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 07:20:23 PM »

P.S. I modified your post to show the images in the post.  I just used the IMG tags (clicked on the picture icon)

Cool.  I didn't know we could do that.  Thanks.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 06:09:30 AM »
 ;D ;D Love the pics, and, yes, Spacey looks much better totally bald. Watched part of the Pope's participation in a patriarchal Divine Liturgy in Istanbul/Constantinople yesterday. The camera angle was from the narthex to the iconstasis, so the heads of the congregation were visible. While Benedict XVI has a full head of hair, Bartholomew is bald, and I counted at least 8 completely shaved heads, not counting security, which was comprised almost completely of shaved heads. Several of the RC cardinals in attendance were also chrome domes. Where there is power, maturity, and intelligence, there is conspicuous baldness. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth