Author Topic: Just Another Bald Head In The Crowd  (Read 8641 times)

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Just Another Bald Head In The Crowd
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 10:58:51 PM »
Welcome, Adam! You've received some great advice, not to mention a sneak peek at the real Sly you thanks to the skill of BALDANDRE. Stick around, it only gets better.

Offline AdamzHedz

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 11:25:57 PM »
Thanks Rob.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 06:07:06 AM »
I agree with the rest of the guys; get rid of the sidehair, dude. You're the poster boy for the bald look! I know I haven't yet done the deed myself either, but as you can see in my avatar I still have some hair left on the top (I'm 25 btw so I can relate to you). I'm thinking about buzzing my hair to #0 though when the hairloss progresses.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »
Adam, why wait, you admit you look younger Sly, and one thing all the MPB guys can guarantee is that the most consistent compliment, and there are many, that you'll get is how much younger you look.  Take it off, take the years off and live Sly!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »
adam....welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya found us.  i already know that it won't b long until u take that plunge and scrape that dome smoooooth.  why take "baby steps" when u can do it...now and look SLY!  BA's after pic of u makes u look better but i'm sure that u already now that.  anyways.... give us an update when u finally do the deed.  i promise that u won't regret it.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

JohnMont

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »

Adam;
after BA's excellent work and all the encouragement you've been given; I can't believe yu havent' done it yet !     What a radical difference.   Currently you look 'ok'   but definitely a somewhat dowdy mpb.  At least it looks dowdy compared to the sly pic ! !    what a difference!   

You know we're all right on this.  So go out and get a Fusion; lather up and be done with it.  Sly is YOUR look ...   You will never regret it