Author Topic: christmas.  (Read 10812 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
christmas.
« on: November 24, 2006, 06:31:52 AM »
I am sure we have all been called "BIG KIDS" at least once in awhile. Big kids need toys for christmas too, right? what is on your wishlist. personally i am pretty easy to please this year. new mp3 player, gym membership, cologne. hell that should be damn easy. what are yours?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

BaldRob

Re: christmas.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 07:33:25 AM »
My list is easy too....

Blonde, blue eyes, 36 - 24 - 36...  ;D

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 07:38:35 AM »
HAHAHA good one rob. isn't that on all our lists though?

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »
I wouldn't mind a new Fender Nashville Tele and Line6 212 amp. Or a Peavey ValveKing 212...or a Peavey ValveKing head and 412 speaker cabinet.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 07:22:06 PM »
I was informed last night that I need a new pair of boots. Friend of mine that works at a local western store gets a sweet discount. But I refuse to get rid of the ones I have now. They have already been resoled once and are finally broken in. I'll keep 'em for work and hunting and anything else I get dirty doing...ballooning, riding horses, working on the truck. They just need new soles again and they're good as new!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Baldego

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 09:43:02 PM »
Now we are talking.... me I want an Upgrade to a MacPro Laptop 17" plus a Jeep Wagoneer ( old one of course)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 12:29:26 AM »
I want a Cadillac CTS.

Like this one:

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 04:55:45 AM »
I'm looking at a new plunge router for wood working.

Pigpen, I have a pair of Tony Lama's I've had resoled  many many times, bought the boots in 1999.  I picked up a new pair last time I was in El Paso, but my old ones are much more confortable.
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 06:01:37 AM »
 :D My druthers for Christmas: a brand new Jeep Sahara, some deep black turtle-necks, a black leather jacket [to replace the old bomber], perscription shades, and a lifetime supply of Mach III razor blades. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 12:22:39 PM »
I want a Cadillac CTS.

Tyler, I didn't see you as a Cadillac guy.  I thought you'll be more of an import and sporty guy.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 01:11:43 PM »
Tyler, I didn't see you as a Cadillac guy.  I thought you'll be more of an import and sporty guy.

Other than the CTS, I wouldn't own a Cadillac.  Maybe an Escalade, but I think a truck/suv should be taken in the dirt, so I probably wouldn't buy an Escalade either.  I fell in love with the CTS when I saw it a couple of years ago.  They are very sporty and are designed to compete with the sporty imports and even do better in some categories.  I like the sharp lines that it has as well as the amount of room inside.  If I didn't live in the city with a bunch of stop and go traffic I would buy a manual transmission, but my civic has one now and it's a pain in traffic.  They make a 5 speed manual for the V6 and a 6 speed for the V8.  My next auto purchase will most likely be a CTS.  Probably a 2004 or 2005.  It will be charcoal grey with fully tinted windows...very sly!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »
For some reason I want an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 06:02:06 PM »
For some reason I want an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

You'll shoot your eye out kid
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 06:06:35 PM by PigPen »

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 06:05:59 PM »

Pigpen, I have a pair of Tony Lama's I've had resoled many many times, bought the boots in 1999. I picked up a new pair last time I was in El Paso, but my old ones are much more confortable.

The old ones are always the most comfortable. I had a pair of Ariats before these. I took 'em into the boot store for resoling and it was too late. I wore the sole all the way through. They were the most comfortable boot I had next to some calfskin boots I had stolen. I broke in the Ariats quail hunting for two days.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 06:09:09 PM »

You'll shoot your eye out kid

Yeah, don't do that!  Then you'll look like a pirate!  Aaaarrrrggggg