Author Topic: do people still recognize u??  (Read 11899 times)

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
Re: do people still recognize u??
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »
Most people I haven't seen for a couple of years don't recognize me.  I used to have hair, no glasses and no goatee.
Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »
I was at our favorite pizza place last night and the mother of an old gf was there.  I get along with her great and she still considers me as her son.  Long story...but I get along with them.  Well after me and the wife finished eating Kris said hey there's Donna..so we walked over to talk to her and she said she didnt even recognize me.  She was sorta embarassed but I told her it was ok. What she said next really took me by surprise...she said...Wow...that looks good ( talking about my slick head) and I think it is really sexy.....!  LOL...I was like Kris we have to leave now....I am getting all the customers hot and bothered.  LOL..  As we stood there and I was grinning ear to ear....she had her hand on my shoulder and I said OH GO AHEAD I Know you want too.  So I grabbed her arm and made her rub my head.  She was like all gooey! LOL...I love this lady, she has been thru alot and just lost her husband about a year ago.  Im just glad I was able to make someone smile for at least a moment.....

TImmayy!@

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
timmy:  good story!  u gotta luv those headrubs. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52:17 PM »
What's weird to me is I get recognized by people I have never know before.  Does anyone else get this?  You know, they usually say "You just have one of those familiar faces." 

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »
I get that all the time lol....nahh not really.  You have to remember I live in a town where everyone knows when you flush the stool...
lol

TImmay