Author Topic: Bald gallery  (Read 7970 times)

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
Bald gallery
« on: November 22, 2006, 12:54:04 PM »
 ;D ;D Happy Thanksgiving, mates! If you know some guy agonizing over whether to shave it all off or to go on trying to look unbald, direct him to "Tribute to the Bald Man"--http://www.pbase.com/ira_morenberg/bald_men  He'll get the razor right out and never look back. Professor Melon

Embrace the bald truth

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Re: Bald gallery
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 01:26:28 PM »
Pretty good photographer.  Some talent in those galleries.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 06:49:40 PM »
Great find Melon!!  I see your honing in your research skills  8)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 03:13:54 PM »
I know most of us are/were conditioned to believe that almost everyone looks better with hair, but I really have to say that it is rare to see a guy who doesn't look good with a shaved head.  Occasionally you see someone with lumps, bumps or scars on the scalp or someone who has an oddly shaped head.   I'm beginning to think that most guys look better without hair.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »
I know most of us are/were conditioned to believe that almost everyone looks better with hair, but I really have to say that it is rare to see a guy who doesn't look good with a shaved head.  Occasionally you see someone with lumps, bumps or scars on the scalp or someone who has an oddly shaped head.   I'm beginning to think that most guys look better without hair.

I concur RazorX!  Welcome to Sly Bald Guys!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 04:19:46 AM »

I have to say that I have come to a similar conclusion, I dont honestly think that I have any different hang ups than before, baldness is just something to blame them on.  Also I think if you have a bumpy shaped head bald then it was pretty much the same with hair.  I like quirky shaped heads, i think they add character and interest.
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 06:45:37 AM »
Cool.

Why don't we create our own baldy gallery here??

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 09:36:05 AM »
Cool.

Actually, that's in the works.  There's a gallery plugin that I've added and just need to get setup.  I should have it up soon!!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 11:25:35 AM »
Soopa sweet
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 09:16:34 AM »
Cool.

Actually, that's in the works.  There's a gallery plugin that I've added and just need to get setup.  I should have it up soon!!

:( that's unfair on those of us in this forum that do have hair. (which, by the looks of it, is probably just me!  :-\
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 09:32:49 AM »
Cool.

:( that's unfair on those of us in this forum that do have hair. (which, by the looks of it, is probably just me!  :-\

you could always live a little and shave your own head.    ;D 
bald for life

Offline Blagadan

• Super Sly
  • Feckin' little baldy eejit!
    • My blog: Raiméis
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »

There's an easy solution ... shave it all off babe!  :o

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 02:53:42 PM »
Cool.

you could always live a little and shave your own head.    ;D 

hmm, I've given it some thought......and no, sorry!! lol
I like having hair on my head, not that i wanna take anything away
from bald people, who are dead sexy, I might add! (creep,creep!!)
I just prefer me with hair....
but, if anyone would like to photoshop a picture of me with a bald head,
they'd be more than welcome... :-\
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Blagadan's got a great idea, our own SBG gallery, with a three picture max for each member, befores and afters welcome. Some of our wives/significant others are artistic with cameras, so why not post a challenge, Tyler, and see what we get. If we believe in the beauty of the naked human skull, what subject could be more appropriate for this site? Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 12:28:47 PM »

I definitely agree with you.  As for myself, I feel that not only do I look better but I feel more natural.  Besides, I was bald when I came into this world right. 
Another thing that I just realized the other day.  I've only been shaving for a couple of weeks now but, to me, it seems very natural.  So the other day I met a fellow, stood and chatted with him for probably 5 minutes and after he was gone it hit me...  The guy was sly and I hadn't even noticed.  A couple of days later, I met him again and sure enough, he was sly.  Prior to my sly beginnings, it would've been the first thing I noticed. 
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Enter your email address: