Author Topic: Nioxin  (Read 4866 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Nioxin
« on: November 20, 2006, 02:47:17 AM »
If you don't know what Nioxin is, it's basically a series of products that are supposed to help keep you from losing your hair.  I used these products for two years because I had a small hope that they were working.  In all reality, the weren't.  Don't waste your time spending a bunch of money on these products.  It's much better to just buy a razor and shave your head.

Have any of you tried these products?

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Re: Nioxin
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
My wife used it for a while and loved it.  (God she would kick my ass if she knew I divulged that info.  Good thing she is not in the group.  ;) )  She had some hair thinning and it was getting so thin that she was not able to brush her hair without losing a bunch to the brush.  Her stylist recommend that stuff and she used it for about a good six months before she stopped using it cause her hair was no longer thin and hasn’t had problem still to date.  I had to buy her a bottle of the stuff once the sale girl was so confused by my completely baldhead and myself buying that stuff.  I think she asked four times what I was looking for before she realized that I really wanted some Nioxin.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 06:19:19 PM by ar3inc »
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 06:27:04 PM »
That's cool!  I'm glad it worked for your wife.  The only thing it did was make my head tingle, but I never saw any improvement in my hair...I guess that's a good thing for all of us now  8)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 06:41:53 PM »
Maybe it is a chick thing.  ???  You know, has to do with the estrogen   ;D
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 06:49:26 PM »
Could be!  It would be interesting to know if any guys had some success with it,