Author Topic: my first time  (Read 2949 times)

Offline juniorwilhelm

• Sly Guy in Training
my first time
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:19:25 AM »
as a lot of have i've been doing this a while and heres the story of my first time.
 my whole b-ball team in the fifth grade had a get together and we were young having a good time when i dicided hey why don't we all shave our heads you know as a team.
  after a long discussion they agreed my mother said yes and since it was my idea i was told i had to ask the other players mothers if it was ok, ( see the mothers loved me I was the good kid).

So an hr. and a half later and 6 bateries in the beard trimmers we were done and we looked great, and me being the good friend I was i thought hey we've gone this far might as well go all the way right, once the guys agreed as did the mothers ut with one condition it was just gonna be for the season.

Now this took some time since none of them had even thought about shaving and I had been shaving my side burns for 2 yrs. So it was my honor to take care of my buddies, the problem was by the time we go to me i was out of shave cream, so we resorted to a good old lathered up bar of soap.(NOT A GOOD IDEA) I ended up with a z shaped cut right on top of the noggin not to mention a bad case of razor burn but i loved it.
                         so not to go much longer all the guys from that team that i still talk still shave on a regulay basis

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: my first time
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 09:34:31 AM »
 O0 Awesome story Junior  O0
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 09:44:37 AM »
That is a really cool story. The most amazing thing is that all the moms said "Yes." I don't think my mom would have said yes to me when I was 10.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:52 AM »

[/quote]
  after a long discussion they agreed my mother said yes and since it was my idea i was told i had to ask the other players mothers if it was ok, ( see the mothers loved me I was the good kid).                                     
junior....u must have been the most liked kid in the block 4 all the mothers 2 agree their boys go the sly route. O0
kool story....thanks 4 sharing. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:22 AM »
That is a really awesome story junior...has to make you one of the most experienced on the forum.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 03:45:36 PM »
I had several buzz cuts as a kid, but nothing close to bare.  My brother's basketball team used to shave their heads every season.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: