Author Topic: this is 2 the married sly guys or the sly guys who have a serious relationship..  (Read 5968 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
hello fellow chrome domes.....just wondering.... this question is going out 2 all the sly guys who  r  married or in a serious relationship.  okay....here goes.... i hope that we won't get in trouble 4 answering my question.  so...if u think that u will get in trouble by the wifey or companion....DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.  here goes..... if  u  weren't married or involved with your loved one.... do  u  think that  u  can attract & date more women since u have the sly noggin'.

i'll start:  heck yeah O0.  let's just say that i would  b  having a helluva time. >:D  so...how 'bout  u?  what's your story?  remember.....don't blame me if u get in trouble with the wifey or your companion. :D

if we don't have any scared sly guys....we should have some good stories. O0  LET ME HEAR YA O0

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
Warhawk, I always look forward to your thought provoking posts.

I will plead the 5th on this though.  :-X  :*)) :*)) However, I will say that I have received a lot of positive comments about my new sly look and have become more confident when talk to new people I meet. Its a great ice breaker.

This may not be the type of answer you were looking for, but its my $.02 worth.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Well, I think the shaved head makes me look significantly younger, so probably.
If nothing else, I know I would not have gotten the recent head rubs and head kisses with the horseshoe I was sporting before I shaved the noggin'.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
When you're this ugly, it doesn't really make a difference.  :D

But I think so maybe, yeah.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
 :-X

LOL!  I've never had to much of an issue meeting women.  Though, I do feel I attract them more since shaving my head.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline foulon64

• Sly Jr.
  • If you can't grow it SHAVE IT
I think I could.  Hope I can say this, but a girl I work with every time I see her I think she gets a little wet if you know what I mean.  Ive noticed other women giving me a once over young and mature.  The more women that look the better.  But there is no women out there worth leaving my wife over.

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
I dont know really, I never get checked out but I never did before that I noticed.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
hell yeah i could. sly works. that is all i have to say about that.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

ugabulldog

I think it is all about confidence, so whatever look gives you more.

Offline Lucky

• Sly Jr.
I have always got looks.  I have noticed more looks since being sly.  I shouldn't even be saying this but I was at the mall the other day and two very cute young girls (younger then 18 :popo) in separate occasions where giving some good looks and smiles.   I do feel more confident being sly. 

I think I look better so everyone else must as well. ^-^

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
I think I'll also plead the 5th.  Other than to say I also think the confidence is much better now.  Just don't want to have to do that dating thing again. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
I've been married for about 2 months and my wife doesn't let me go out so I don't have an answer for you  :'(

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
I've been married for about 2 months and my wife doesn't let me go out so I don't have an answer for you  :'(

I think that's all the answer we need......
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility

The silence is deafening.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility

The silence is deafening.

Im dyin here ....thats funny.  Wait until you been married for 15 years....I still cant go out....its over done ....kapoot!