Author Topic: New ads that are showing up on the site????  (Read 3218 times)

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
New ads that are showing up on the site????
« on: October 15, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »
What's with the new banner ads showing scantily clad women on the site :o :o :o? One thing I liked about this site when I found it was that there were not "these" kind of ads on it.

Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
Re: New ads that are showing up on the site????
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 04:16:39 PM »
I agree, they definitely dumb down the appearance of this site. Not that I have anything against Pamala Andersons nips, it just make the site seem cheezy.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 04:20:48 PM »
i would have to agree guys. my son even said "hey that ain't supposed to be on here." had to laugh at him. O0

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline waliguy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 04:58:11 PM »
Here you go...

BRITNEY SPEARS GREEN BIKINI TOPBrit runs around on stage in a tight green bra top!
Brit runs around on stage in a tight green bra top!
Hide Details
Thanks to Zango, premium content on this and other websites is free, paid for by advertising. When installed, Zango software presents ads (based on keywords from your Internet browsing) in the Zango Toolbar and in a separate browser window that pops up on your screen. If included in this download, the Zango Outlook/Outlook Express Toolbar gives you access to free emoticons and other fun content from within Outlook or Outlook Express when you are online. Zango is always running and will upgrade automatically. You can uninstall Zango via Add/Remove Programs, but then won’t have access to most Zango content.

For more information: Best Practices, Privacy Policy, FAQ
View EULA | Print EULA
Thanks to Zango, premium content like this is free!
Please review the license agreement before installing Britney Spears Green Bikini Top.

View EULA | Print EULA
Thanks to Seekmo, premium content on this and other websites is free, paid for by advertising. When installed, Seekmo software presents ads (based on keywords from your Internet browsing) in the Seekmo Toolbar and in a separate browser window that pops up on your screen. If included in this download, the Seekmo Outlook/Outlook Express Toolbar gives you access to free emoticons and other fun content from within Outlook or Outlook Express when you are online. Seekmo is always running and will upgrade automatically. You can uninstall Seekmo via Add/Remove Programs, but then won’t have access to most Seekmo content.

For more information: Privacy Policy, FAQ

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
View EULA | Print EULA
Thanks to Seekmo, premium content like this is free!
Please review the license agreement before installing Britney Spears Green Bikini Top.

View EULA | Print EULA
 By clicking "Yes" I represent that I (1) am at least 18, (2) agree to the above EULA terms and (3) consent to install Zango and watch Britney Spears Green Bikini Top.By clicking "Yes" I represent that I (1) am at least 18, (2) agree to the above EULA terms and (3) consent to install Britney Spears Green Bikini Top.Install Zango to access this content for free.

I did NOT click yes.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:24 PM »
Gotta admit ... they cheapen the place
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 10:30:44 PM »
It does sort of take away from the ambiance ... let alone the dignity of the site.
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »
Sorry guys, they got on there when I was away the last couple of days.  I'll block that advertiser from SBG.   :popo
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: