Author Topic: well bought all my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2278 times)

Offline slick agent

• Sly Guy in Training
well bought all my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 07, 2007, 09:26:18 PM »
alright made a last minute trip to wallgreens and walmart and bought the HB sport and the head lube and headslick.  I bought the Gillete replacement blades as well.  DOes it matter if the gillete rplacement blades have 2 instead of three.  cause the HB I bought has 3 blades.  and also can I use regular shampoo for my head while I buy the Baldguys shampoo and conditioner?

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Re: well bought all my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »
Cool Slick Agent, enjoy your stuff. As for useing the gillette blades on the headblade, you have to use the "Atra" blades, if you bought the "sensor or  sensor exell" blades you will need the sensor adaptor, which if you send Mac an e-mail at mac@headblade.com he'll probably send them to you at no charge, but double or tripple blades is totaly up to you.
And as for useing regular shampoo and condidioner on your bare scalp, I'm not sure I would recomend that one, the Bald Guyz Wash & Shampoo along with their Condidioner was formulated with the Bald guy in mind, but I would recomend you send an e-mail (personal message) to The Head Bald Guy, that is his screen name here on the forum, and ask him, he can answere all your questions about all of their products. But don't forget about those Head Wipes by Bald Guyz, you can pick them up at your local Walgreens, you'll love them after a hard sweaty day of training and even in between your daily exercises.
All the best
Tom.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline slick agent

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 10:58:53 PM »
ok well the HB I bought came with the adaptor for the double blade I guess.  It also came with a sample of their lube.  Now can u send me a link to that guy you are talking about cause I typed his name in the search and it won't come out.  thanks

Offline slick agent

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 10:59:46 PM »
I got him thanks

Offline slick agent

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »
ok so after I shave with the head slick, do I apply the head lube, clear head and the sun block all at once or how do u apply these products?  I mean I know how to apply them them but like when all at once or what?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 11:48:42 PM »
ok so after I shave with the head slick, do I apply the head lube, clear head and the sun block all at once or how do u apply these products?  I mean I know how to apply them them but like when all at once or what?

After you shave, use the ClearHead when you get done sink shaving or when you get out of the shower.  Give it a bit, say two minutes, then apply the HeadLube.  Before going out into the sun, spray on some HeadShade or apply your sunscreen. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline slick agent

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »
got it. ordered the rest of the stuff they didn't have at the store.