Author Topic: Bald Guys Eat For Free!  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Bald Guys Eat For Free!
« on: August 15, 2006, 03:07:45 PM »
Ever near Lodi, CA? Well if you are and it's a Wednesday night, then head to Gary's Uptown Restaurant. Every Wednesday night Gary gives his bald patrons a discount on their meal based on how bald they are. If you are 50% bald, then you get 50% off. If you are completely bald like me, then you get 100% off.

I just learned about this today, so I'm thinking of heading up to Lodi tomorrow night to check this out. I'll let you know how the food is, but does it really matter if it's free?

You can find Gary's at:

Gary's Uptown Restaurant
1800 S Cherokee Ln.
Lodi, CA 95240

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bald Guys Eat For Free!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 11:16:38 PM »
Apparently having bald guys eat free at your restaurant will get you tons of national press, but won't help you keep your business running.  I was going to make the pilgrimage to Lodi to get my free meal, but luckily I did a little research beforehand.  After about 1 hour of research I finally found out that Gary's has closed it's doors and is now called Jazzy Janes.  Sorry guys, but no free meals for us.   :'(
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 12:54:03 AM »
lmao  DoH!!!   :'(
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 01:41:02 AM »
Here in Seattle, there is a place called, "Matt's Famous Chili Dogs".  One time I got a coupon emailed to me where bald guys got 10% off.  Turns out Matt is bald but not shaved.  But it started me going there from time to time for some great Chicago style hot dogs!