Author Topic: Canadian sniper rifle  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Canadian sniper rifle
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »
indonisia is going to invade Austrilia?

You didn't hear?

They plan on using the Swiss Navy ?

Nope, just their knives.   :*))
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 07:43:35 PM »
someone is going ot have to fill me in
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 08:45:38 PM »

Dude, it's a mess!  They are up in arms about the increase in a can of Fosters and the way the Aussies pronounce Indonesia.  The problem they have is that they only have 2 subs and no ships in their Navy.  So they are trying to figure out how to get their 69,000 Navy men and other military personnel over to Australia.   We'll see what happens.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »

Dude, it's a mess!  They are up in arms about the increase in a can of Fosters and the way the Aussies pronounce Indonesia.  The problem they have is that they only have 2 subs and no ships in their Navy.  So they are trying to figure out how to get their 69,000 Navy men and other military personnel over to Australia.   We'll see what happens.

as well as their Naval logistical problems, Indonesia have a lot of crazy Islamic nutters running around hacking off the heads of young schoolchildren. And some parts of this archipelago are only 80 miles from Australia's landmass

And all the foreign tourists overrunning Bali and refusing to buy the cheap local handicrafts has infuriated them to the point of no return.

In all seriousness though, responsible gun ownership and safety is the key to solving the problems related,not taking them all away.

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 08:21:50 PM »
I remember when that happened, and I had a gaming buddy from Austrailia that called me a gun toting american cowboy because I didn't believe in gun control, she said she didn't think guns were needed at all.

I'm thinking I want to protect me and my family, and if that takes a gun, so be it.  I'll give up my guns when they can ensure the criminals and crazies don't have them.  NOT

I think I'll go to the range tomorrow, with my Springfield Armory 1911 and my concealed carry Glock 21.  Been a while since I've done any shooting.
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 05:38:54 AM »
I agree with Chris Rock. It aint about gun control, It's about Bullet control

« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 05:41:30 AM by JDog »