Author Topic: Alexander's Personal Messages  (Read 6651 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Alexander's Personal Messages
« on: November 14, 2006, 12:24:34 PM »
Hey guys, I'm sorry to all of you who read Alexander's personal messages.  I know some of you read this at work.

The spammer also posted the same thing on the site about 10 times before I could ban him and delete all of his posts.  I'm looking into more security options, but I don't want to make the site too restrictive.  I'll see what I can do to prevent this from happening in the future.

Tyler

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
Re: Alexander's Personal Messages
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 12:29:35 PM »
 ;D Ahoy, Cap'n: you're the gentleman I thought you were --and fast! Way to go! Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline Lex Luethor

• Sly Jr.
  • This *is* my happy face.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 12:47:34 PM »
Luckily my browser window was small, such that I only saw Hiata's head. I don't know what I missed and I'd rather not know (no offense intended for anyone who happened to be turned-on by whatever antics Hiata was up to).

KrasH

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »
Thanks for jumping on that ass as fast as you did, sorry but these spammers have really been pissing me off lately.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 08:47:07 PM »
You're welcome.  I just wish I would have gotten to "him" before he sent all the messages.  I can handle the posts on the forum, but it really pissed me off when I found out he sent all the personal messages.  I found out that he exploited a secruity hole in the version of the forum I had running.  That's why he was able to message everyone so fast.  I've upgraded the forum so we should be good for now.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:33:56 PM »
There is enough MMA talent in the group I am sure if we were provided with a physical address connect to the IP we could make sure "Alexander" doesn't do much spamming anymore at all.  ;D
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 07:22:26 AM »
"The Sly Bald Guys Task Force" Don't piss us off...we will find you.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 09:08:32 AM »
"The Sly Bald Guys Task Force" Don't piss us off...we will find you.

Alexander is probably the sick kind of individual that would probably enjoy it if we did find him!

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 03:58:07 PM »
I guarantee he wouldn't enjoy a visit from the Enforcer ~Yeti hehehe   Nice work  fellas..
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Enter your email address: