Author Topic: Head Slick and Head Lube on sale  (Read 6074 times)

Offline nilagorilla

• Sly Jr.
Head Slick and Head Lube on sale
« on: September 19, 2007, 08:08:44 PM »
K-Mart is running a sell on Head Slick and Head Lube either are $5.99 Just happened across it a few days ago ,Dunno how long the sell lasts

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Head Slick and Head Lube on sale
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »
Sweet price, about a dollar less than I usually pay.  Thanks for the heads up nila, see I'll be hitting K-Mart tomorrow.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »
Maybe I should stock up. Then my shelves can look like Tom's.  Then again, I'd have to clear out some of the Ketel One.
Oh man, choices...  g@@4.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 09:23:41 PM »
nila.....good looking out, brah.  yeah....i'll  b  stopping by k-mart tomorrow 2 pick up some head slick as well.  gotta luv a sale like that.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »
Man If I were you guys, I'd go to Kmart and buy out the whole entire stock of Lube and Slick. And watch the look on the cashier as she rings out your order.

Schro, the best mixer for Ketel One is Soda Water and a twist of lime.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 11:22:31 PM »
Sweet.  Though, I don't even know if there's still a KMart in my area anymore.

I did find out that the Lucky grocery store by my house caries the HeadBlade...LOL.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 08:16:17 PM »
K-Mart is running a sell on Head Slick and Head Lube either are $5.99 Just happened across it a few days ago ,Dunno how long the sell lasts
i went 2 my local k-mart & they did not have the head slick on sale.   >:(  it was selling for $7.99 which was their regular price.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

KALBO

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 09:17:47 AM »
i went 2 my local k-mart & they did not have the head slick on sale.   >:(  it was selling for $7.99 which was their regular price.

WARHAWK O0
Do we still get 20% off directly from HeadBlade?  I need to get some more ClearHead and HeadShed anyway.  I don't think any department stores carry it.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »
Do we still get 20% off directly from HeadBlade?  I need to get some more ClearHead and HeadShed anyway.  I don't think any department stores carry it.

I was wondering the same thing, Arnie. I need to order some replacement adaptors (black) for the Sensor cartridges. I was also going to get some smaller samples of Headlube matte and Headshed. I picked up some Glossy today and will try it out tomorrow.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 02:32:10 PM »

I was wondering the same thing, Arnie. I need to order some replacement adaptors (black) for the Sensor cartridges. I was also going to get some smaller samples of Headlube matte and Headshed. I picked up some Glossy today and will try it out tomorrow.

You can always enter "myspace20" for a 20% discount at Headblade.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 02:36:31 PM »
Thanks, KC, I'll give it a shot.   O0

Offline nilagorilla

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »
Sorry guy's it may just be in my area I dunno  ??? But i was in wal mart today noticed they didnt have any!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 04:09:48 PM »
Sorry guy's it may just be in my area I dunno  ??? But i was in wal mart today noticed they didnt have any!

I've noticed the same thing.  I think Timmj was the first to find this out.  I have a feeling that it is gone from all Walmarts.  Ours still carry the Headblade, though.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline nilagorilla

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »
Ya they had about the same amount they had of HB when I bought mine awhile back

Offline Lucky

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 07:08:25 PM »
No HB products at my wal-mart either today.  I ended up at K-mart and no sale.  $6.99 normal price.  Better then the Walgreen's price of $8.99 and they had the matte lube and no one else caries it.