Author Topic: Is anyone still on the board?  (Read 3472 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Is anyone still on the board?
« on: March 15, 2024, 07:33:34 AM »
Is anyone still on the board?

I login every morning and push the button to see if there have been any new posts since my last visit and in the last month I haven?t had a single post pop up. Am I the only ones still out here?

Offline chuck63

• Sly
Re: Is anyone still on the board?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 07:59:52 AM »
I?m still here.  I see that yours was the second post this month.  I hope we can get this board active again!  I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 09:42:51 AM »
I still check in every two to three days looking for activity.
SlyBeard

Offline Josh-Mtl

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 09:53:21 AM »
I read it regularly. This board provides a source of support and advice and I still value it.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 12:59:11 PM »
I'm still here, too.  Haven't been on in few weeks due to some family issues. 

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 01:07:59 PM »
Seems there are a lot of people looking at the site, but only a few members posting.

For those "just looking", join us and jump into the conversations.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 01:06:32 AM »
I am, not too much going on.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 01:24:28 AM »
I am also here!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2024, 07:37:05 AM »
It looks like there are alot of guys looking at this site but not commenting. If anyone needs information or has questions, just join in and comment! We are guys that for numerous reasons thoroughly enjoy wearing a shave head. Whether you're starting to lose your hair, or like me, still have most of your hair but want to try sporting a bald head, you can get info here.

I guess since headshaving has become so popular, it's not such a big deal anymore. Even so, we can advise newbies about shaving equipment or techniques. I found this site a couple days after my first headshave, and the guys here gave so much info and encouragement I've been a daily shaver nearly 11 years!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2024, 08:23:18 AM »
Well, I think there?s a lot more to us than just the fact that we shave our heads, and I think we?re a pretty unique group of guys and should not let this group fall apart

Offline Josh-Mtl

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2024, 09:38:42 AM »
Shaving may be more mainstream but some things like laser are scary for me (I'm booked to start it next month if I don't get cold feet) and it helps to talk to guys who have done it.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2024, 11:09:42 AM »
I can understand that @Josh-Mtl . I said that I would consider laser if I didn't have white hair, but if it came right down to it, not sure if I would follow through. Every 6 months or so I try to grow my hair back. I make it 3 or 4 weeks, then I can't stand it and shave my head again. I like my head completely smooth so I shave every day, so it would be nice to have laser eliminate that need to shave daily. Let us know how it works out!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2024, 04:24:20 PM »
Still here. I check in every few days to see if there's anything new. Not too much different going on for me so really nothing to post about.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline MoonageDaydream

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 06:51:26 AM »
Shaving may be more mainstream but some things like laser are scary for me (I'm booked to start it next month if I don't get cold feet) and it helps to talk to guys who have done it.

Josh, I?ve had my head lasered. Feel free to message me with any questions

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2024, 09:28:12 AM »
I can understand that @Josh-Mtl . I said that I would consider laser if I didn't have white hair, but if it came right down to it, not sure if I would follow through. Every 6 months or so I try to grow my hair back. I make it 3 or 4 weeks, then I can't stand it and shave my head again. I like my head completely smooth so I shave every day, so it would be nice to have laser eliminate that need to shave daily. Let us know how it works out!
Hey Josh, that?s really cool you should take photos and keep us posted on your journey.

Enter your email address: