Author Topic: Introduction | Section 1  (Read 816 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Introduction | Section 1
« on: September 16, 2023, 09:44:39 PM »
This guide is for the men that have lost their confidence, hide behind their baseball hat, have a combover (bruh, we know!), and just noticed that they are balding and don’t want it to affect their life. What you’ll read below is a result of all the things I’ve learned since starting Sly Bald Guys in 2006 that I want to pass on to you so that you can join the millions of men that live confident lives despite losing their hair.

In 2005 I, Tyler Smith, shaved my head for the first time at the age of 28. I always knew that I was going to do it if I showed signs of balding. One fateful day I was getting a haircut and the lady that cut my hair revealed to me that my hair was on its way out. My response was to have her buzz my hair down as close to the skin as possible and that was the last time I got a haircut by someone besides me.

Within a year of shaving my head I discovered that many men weren’t as confident when they started losing their hair and as a result, I decided to start SlyBaldGuys.com. Since then, I, along with a community of amazing folks at Sly Bald Guys, have been helping men keep and gain confidence while they are losing their hair.

If you would like to download this guide or sahre it with others, you can do so using https://slybaldguys.com/guide/confidence.pdf
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:55:52 PM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.