Author Topic: Short-term vs Long-term Confidence | Section 2  (Read 870 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Short-term vs Long-term Confidence | Section 2
« on: September 16, 2023, 09:43:52 PM »
This guide is designed to help you get both short-term and long-term confidence.

Confidence can be fleeting, that’s why I have broken it down into short-term and long-term confidence. The timeframe is subjective for each, but here’s how I define them for the purpose of this guide.

Short-term confidence is confidence that doesn’t last. It usually comes from a specific event and is like a shot of adrenaline to the soul. It will fade away until another event occurs that provides a boost.

Long-term confidence is lasting confidence. It is built on a strong foundation and is rarely lost. If it is lost, it is only lost for a short period of time, which is often a result of a negative event.

Commit these definitions to memory as they will be referenced throughout this guide, and they are also very useful in your daily life.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chuck63

• Sly
Re: Short-term vs Long-term Confidence | Section 2
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 08:37:36 AM »
Shaving my head has definitely boosted my confidence.  I’ve always seen bald guys as carrying an air of confidence and I do as well.  I like the way I look better than I ever did with hair.