New Member Section > Introductions

Hello!

<< < (3/3)

slybeard:

--- Quote from: reddog on January 28, 2022, 07:09:57 AM ---Well, I'm one of the few guys that consistently tries to post here. I hope you're not getting tired of my opinions!

Yes, things have slowed down here compared to a few years ago. After 8 years of being bald by choice, I still look forward to my morning headshave. I'm definitely addicted to that baby butt smooth feel.

Welcome Josh! I'm not in Canada, but close by in Minnesota. One thing we know for sure, wearing a shaved head in the winter is damn cold. I keep several hats available, but always remove them when I enter a building. I just have to show off my smooth shiny head!

I hope all of you are safe and well. I can't wait for spring. Anyone else here a classic car owner? My current hotrod is a 65 El  Camino.

--- End quote ---

Not old enough to be a classic, but last summer a purchased the first "fun" car of my adult life.  After many years of mini-vans and SUV's for the family, I bought one for me.  A 2015 Porsche Boxster.

clint902:
Well, Reddog! :)That's one car I wouldn't mind having in my garage!  They have shows about a mile down the road so if you don't mind slapping a stamp on that thing and mailing it to me, I'd be eternally grateful! :)

reddog:
@slybeard , cool car, I bet it's a blast to drive, especially on a curvy road!

@clint902 , thanks. Actually it's for sale!

slybeard:
Very fun to drive. I thought I posted a photo, but it must not have uploaded. Trying again:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version