Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Beards

Beard / mustache wax

<< < (2/3) > >>

DoberDaddy:
@Razorhead

Let's see it!

Razorhead:
Just an update. It’s been about a month since i stopped trimming my goatee. It’s getting fuller.  Grooming and taming gets a little easier as the hair gets longer.  So I’ve been working with a few different products:

1. Beard oil
2. Everyman Jack Beard Butter (which is more of a cream)
3. Beard Wax from Honest Amish

I use some combination of 2 of the three products each day. I use either the oil and butter which works  the best to limit fly away hairs along with a comb. The wax really works best in the mustache part for control because you don’t need a lot and has better holding properties i think. The butter and oil is easier for the chin hair.

I’m going to let the hair grow a couple more months and see how it goes. I want the chin hair to be a few inches long.

Let me know what you think.

Runningman586:
Wow @Razorhead that goatee is looking really good! Keep up the good work!

Razorhead:
Thanks Runningman. With Covid...it’s a good time to experiment. I’m thinking of getting the chin hair long enough to braid or do beads. I’ll see if the goatee lasts that long.

Dragon:

--- Quote from: Razorhead on March 01, 2021, 01:00:09 PM ---Just an update. It’s been about a month since i stopped trimming my goatee. It’s getting fuller.  Grooming and taming gets a little easier as the hair gets longer.  So I’ve been working with a few different products:

2. Everyman Jack Beard Butter (which is more of a cream)
3. Beard Wax from Honest Amish

I use some combination of 2 of the three products each day. I use either the oil and butter which works  the best to limit fly away hairs along with a comb. The wax really works best in the mustache part for control because you don’t need a lot and has better holding properties i think. The butter and oil is easier for the chin hair.

I’m going to let the hair grow a couple more months and see how it goes. I want the chin hair to be a few inches long.

Let me know what you think.

--- End quote ---

looks good, just needs time now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version