Author Topic: Six months sly  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
Six months sly
« on: May 01, 2019, 08:18:37 PM »
Well, subject says it all it was 6 months as a April 26th that I shaved my head I wish I could say like a lot of you guys that I never looked back.  Truly I didn't at least not to that day and to that event, but I do still look back and wish I had my hair as it was in its heyday, but that just isn't going to be so I still look in the mirror some days and think who the h*** is this guy, but not every day it's  Weird.   I wish I could truly express the benefits that have come from this whole experience it has truly been life changing in not in any negative ways even if I do miss my hair but the hair was gone for years before I dealt with it,  so that's really nothing new I wished everyone can have the positive experience that I've had it has been truly life changing.   I wish everyone could experience what I've experienced in the last 6  months truly.  Ty

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Six months sly
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 08:43:23 PM »
Funny how something so trivial as a hairstyle can have such a huge impact on a person. Sometimes it takes a long time to realize what it all means. I'm the end, you just do what is right for you, and continue on. It's nice to know thousands of guys are dealing with the same thing, and this site offers so much positive support.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 11:45:48 AM »
Congrats, Ty! 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 03:10:38 AM »
Congratulations
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.