Author Topic: First Day BBC!  (Read 2582 times)

Offline run2explore99

• Learning the way of Sly
First Day BBC!
« on: April 17, 2019, 05:48:32 AM »
So after growing my hair out the last 5 months, I got really tired of it as it is naturally oily and wavy coupled with a big forehead and pushed back sides, I remembered back to when I had shorter hair. Now I finally decided to go all the way clean shaven and really love it. Especially since you can’t see my hairline like when it was buzzed. What do y’all think? Ps-any tips on Head acne, I‘m 19 and get it pretty much all over.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: First Day BBC!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 06:14:25 AM »
Ahh, yes, I remember having the white head After my first headshave. You look great bald, and it will look awesome with some color, just be careful not to sunburn.

I had a dermatitis issue for decades, and I was surprised to find that it completely disappeared when I shaved.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 07:59:16 AM »
Another bald by choice,great! Welcome to the club.

I know that can be irresistibly,but touch your scalp only when your hands are clean.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 12:12:52 PM »
So after growing my hair out the last 5 months, I got really tired of it as it is naturally oily and wavy coupled with a big forehead and pushed back sides, I remembered back to when I had shorter hair. Now I finally decided to go all the way clean shaven and really love it. Especially since you can’t see my hairline like when it was buzzed. What do y’all think? Ps-any tips on Head acne, I‘m 19 and get it pretty much all over.

looks good. a gradual tan will make it look even better. watch out for sunburn, tho

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 10:36:35 PM »
Dooooohoood!!! Way cool! Strikingly handsome!  They are going to ne all over you!

how did your mates and family react?

As far as he acne goes, you will notice that without the hair to trap th oils in your pores and follicles you will have much clearer skin.  just be sure to scrub your scalp well to exfolliate and don’t put any oils on it that will trap in dirt and moisture.

if you use sunscreen on your head may I suggest Nutrogena sheer mist spray.  It goes on dry, won’ cause extra perspiration and run into your eyes.  Again, scrub it off well at night - clean is the ultimate enemy of acne!

Offline run2explore99

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 02:25:34 AM »
Dooooohoood!!! Way cool! Strikingly handsome!  They are going to ne all over you!

how did your mates and family react?

As far as he acne goes, you will notice that without the hair to trap th oils in your pores and follicles you will have much clearer skin.  just be sure to scrub your scalp well to exfolliate and don’t put any oils on it that will trap in dirt and moisture.

if you use  on your head may I suggest Nutrogena sheer mist spray.  It goes on dry, won’ cause extra perspiration and run into your eyes.  Again, scrub it off well at night - clean is the ultimate enemy of acne!
Thanks! So I plan to take baby steps because it's still new for me too, which means I'll probably let my parents know in like a month or two. Right now I'm in germany on an exchange program. Only my host family got to see me so far and the reactions were all mixed. Host brothers just laughed confused. Their girlfriends just stared. Host dad was really sad and gave me a look as if I had dropped out of college or got someone pregnant(He's actually balding but just buzzes it to a number 4).He even called it a stupid decision and said I looked dangerous. Host mom just smiled. I think she is the only one that seems to understand me in that I do things for practicality not appeal. However, She thinks I'm growing it back out which very unlikely lol. My real mom is probably gonna freak because she hated when I did buzzcuts since it reminded her of the military(both parents served), and my dad will likely just smile. Then there's the other exchange students who and program staff who also might want a really good reason....so there's that  ;D   Overall, I really like it, especially since it doesn't interfere with my workouts(main reason I did it) and it's extremely comfortable.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 02:51:52 AM »
It looks good on you (give it some time for you-and others-to adjust)
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 05:29:50 AM »
I wonder if it's just a German thing. It will be more accepting when you get back to the USA. Shaved heads are everywhere here, and increasing every day, and worn by all ages.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 07:29:53 AM »
I wonder if it's just a German thing. It will be more accepting when you get back to the USA. Shaved heads are everywhere here, and increasing every day, and worn by all ages.
you

USA is a little bit more open minded.

Here in Mexico, you don't see many bald guys. I live in a small city (1.6 millions) and i can count with one hand the number of chrome domes that i see in the last two months.

Enter your email address: