Author Topic: sunless tanning lotion  (Read 4297 times)

Offline tuftsuniv1

• Learning the way of Sly
sunless tanning lotion
« on: September 14, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
Any of you guys ever tried some of that sunless tanning lotion you can just rub onto your skin? If so, were you able to get a smooth tan on your dome that blended well with your face? I figure its a lot easier, not to mention safer, to just do it that way rather than get a sunburn on the dome....any thoughts???

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: sunless tanning lotion
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 11:14:06 PM »
There's a couple of posts on here somewhere.  Basically there hasn't been good results from using the self tanning lotions
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 10:59:50 AM »
Any of you guys ever tried some of that sunless tanning lotion you can just rub onto your skin? If so, were you able to get a smooth tan on your dome that blended well with your face? I figure its a lot easier, not to mention safer, to just do it that way rather than get a sunburn on the dome....any thoughts???

Doesn't work well unless your noggin is well "seasoned" by exposure already....so it really does not blend with the face on a freshly shorn dome.....which is what most newby shavers want a.s.a.p.

Use the "search" button at the very top menu (works a bit better than the "google" search).

Type in "sunless" and there's a bunch of prior posts that will come up. 

Offline nilagorilla

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 03:32:59 PM »
Try Ocean Potion .It's a gradual mild lotion/tanner after a few days you'll see a mild tan'er look .They sell it at wal-hell and other places