Author Topic: Moles on the noggin  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Glenr

• Sly Jr.
Moles on the noggin
« on: September 14, 2007, 08:39:17 PM »
Hey guys,

I have 3 smallish raised moles on my head that I tend to nick everytime I shave.  So I went to the doctor and he gave me some Elocon Ointment which he said should flatten them.

Anyone used this before and did it work for you ?  He said if it doesn't work I will have to get them shaved. I pretty much wanted them shaved anyway.

I will let you know how it goes and if anyone has had success with it please let me know

Cheers

Glen

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Moles on the noggin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 09:11:50 PM »
hey glenr..... yeah.... i had one mole on my noggin' that i discovered when i became sly.  however....my dermatologist shaved it off with a surgical knife using a local anesthetic.
i agree with u....about having it shaved instead.  it's definitely faster.  with all that said...keep us posted with your treatment.  hope it goes well.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 10:53:22 PM »
Never heard of the stuff.  I wonder if they even prescribe it here in the U.S.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Slickj

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
Warhawk it is gone? I didnt even notice!

But anywayz, Ya man i would go under the knife too. Shaving my noggin is for sexiness and low maintenance, but then again i have a mole like at the mid lower back i enjoy having. To love your moles or to slay them? that is the question = )

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 12:32:56 AM »
I would definetley recommend the route taken by Warhawk. I too had some skintag moles on my ribs that were unsightly and had them shaved off with a scalpel and some local anesthetic. They  have not come back.

Topical ointments tends to be only a temporary solution.

Best of luck Glen

Enter your email address: