Author Topic: and I'm back... again...  (Read 1996 times)

Offline BBC_Chicken

• Sly Guy in Training
and I'm back... again...
« on: April 01, 2019, 06:18:30 AM »
Hi Guys,

How are we all?

So, I posted here a while back about going bald, and had some great advice. I'm currently considering shaving my head again and wanted your thoughts...

I've attached my current head of hair and a previous bald shot. Which do you guys think is better?

I've recently started dating and my new g/f really doesn't want me to shave me head... lol.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers,
Nick

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: and I'm back... again...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 09:10:23 AM »
Hi Guys,

How are we all?

So, I posted here a while back about going bald, and had some great advice. I'm currently considering shaving my head again and wanted your thoughts...

I've attached my current head of hair and a previous bald shot. Which do you guys think is better?

I've recently started dating and my new g/f really doesn't want me to shave me head... lol.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers,
Nick

Consider growing beard, which usually gives balance.

Sounds like new GF needs a little training.  LOL 

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 09:45:29 AM »
From what I see in the photo, your hair looks good.  So unless you have a large thinning or bald spot that does not show in the photo, you don't need to shave.  But you may want to shave.  I agree that if you do shave again, facial hair would help.  And IMO, the more facial hair you have, the better it will look.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 01:18:42 PM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
I have to agree with Chris and SlyBeard. Grow out some facial hair if you decide to shave. I have to say, it's pretty interesting to see the big difference between your current look and what you look like with a shaved head. One says, "IT Guy", and the other says, "who wants to party?"
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.