Author Topic: I just donating my $3,000 hair system this week  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
I just donating my $3,000 hair system this week
« on: March 10, 2019, 12:13:43 AM »
It's like a paradox I look in the mirror and honestly I don't even remember having hair by the same token I look in the mirror sometimes and don't recognize myself, but I finally donated my last hair system this week it and $500 worth of chemicals that had to be used on it oh, so I've gotten to a new place but the Paradox still exist I assume it just goes away over time the Mind does love to play games.

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: I just donating my $3,000 hair system this week
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 01:09:05 AM »
You spent $3,000 on a hair system!!!!

Wow... that IS a lot.

You look awesome bald/bearded!!!

XO

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 07:24:06 AM »
Congratulations on a great example of how to accept and embrace hairloss. It might take alot more time for that paradox to subside. For me, I had 59 years of looking in the mirror at myself with hair. After nearly 6 years of sporting the shaved head, I look in the mirror and can't believe I shaved my head.

I think you definitely made the right decision, you look great as a baldie!

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 07:57:37 AM »
You look awesome bald man, keep it smooth and shiny