Author Topic: Family Feud  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Family Feud
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:18:10 PM »
I get a kick out watching the show Family Feud. Steve Harvey is funny, and alot of the contestants are as well (especially the ones who give stupid answers :/O). I couple of times, gorgeous women have told Steve Harvey how much they like bald heads, and that their husband of boyfriend has a shaved head and how much they love it. I need to find a lady like that!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Family Feud
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 06:33:53 AM »
Almost every show there are a couple of guys with shaved heads. I've wondered if the producers encourage contestants to shave their heads for some reason.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 04:02:59 PM »
I get a kick out watching the show Family Feud. Steve Harvey is funny, and alot of the contestants are as well (especially the ones who give stupid answers :/O). I couple of times, gorgeous women have told Steve Harvey how much they like bald heads, and that their husband of boyfriend has a shaved head and how much they love it. I need to find a lady like that!
i LOVE getting a compliment on my head for a hot girl! Makes my day.

I also like getting the compliment, 'I wish my BF could pull off the bald look as you do. That also floats my boat.

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 01:25:22 PM »

I also like getting the compliment, 'I wish my BF could pull off the bald look as you do. That also floats my boat.

I've also heard that from girls. When they tell me they like my bald head, I suggest that their husband or bf shave his head. The answer is always "Oh NO! It wouldn't look good on him like it does on you."

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 02:28:02 PM »

That's an ego boost for any bald man, that's for sure my friend.

Also "I Wish my BF could pull off the look as you do" translates to me as "I Wish my BF had the balls to do it"

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 07:52:06 AM »
Hey, even some of the MPB guys who don't shave look good as long as they keep it neat. That said, I think a lot of people, TV or not, look at a shaved head as another hairstyle.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Enter your email address: