Author Topic: A cure for anxiety and depression most people haven't heard of  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
A cure for anxiety and depression most people haven't heard of
« on: February 07, 2019, 12:34:56 PM »
Quite often we get guys that come to SBG and mention that they are facing anxiety and depression, often in a severe way. I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast and recently came across this clip that I hadn't watched. Upon watching it I thought it would be a great video for those that are dealing with anxiety and depression.

In the video, the guest talks about how he was able to cure his depression by understanding the state of his hormones and then getting them to normal.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: A cure for anxiety and depression most people haven't heard of
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 12:48:23 AM »
Getting my testosterone levels checked and then getting on TRT made a HUGE difference in my mood.  I still have serious issues with depression but they are linked to real issues that are going on in my life, (severe PTSD and some very grim health issues), but I don't even take anti-depressant meds since they got my Testosterone level up and stable!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: A cure for anxiety and depression most people haven't heard of
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 12:40:33 AM »
@Semi-Sly it's good to know that boosting your testosterone helped with your depression. Thanks for sharing!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: