Author Topic: Shaving products that you're using in 2019  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Shaving products that you're using in 2019
« on: January 30, 2019, 10:57:02 AM »
Now that it's 2019, what shaving products are you using?

I'm still using the HeadBlade Moto. I'm typically using HeadSlick, Cremo, or Pacific Shaving Cream as my go to shaving creams.  Though, I'm looking to see if any new shaving creams hit the market that are worth using.

I'm mostly using either HeadBlade blades or Dorco blades on my Moto.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Shaving products that you're using in 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »
I am still using Cremo and my Walmart brand generic copy of the Fusion.

I occasionally use my Andis foil shaver, mostly when traveling.
SlyBeard

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »
I've settled into a routine of using my Remington electric shaver on the sides and back while sitting on the sofa watching the morning news. Then I go over my head in the shower with a Shick  Extreme 3 razor. I don't use my double edge safety razor as much now. The last 100 pack of Astra blades just don't seem as sharp as before. Usually just apply witch hazel after shaving, and get an incredible shine.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 08:39:53 PM »
Equate apricot scrub to exfoliate my scalp, Mach 3 (but I'm switching to ProGlide once I use up my dozen Mach 3 cartridges), and I fell in love with the Rocky Mountain Barber Company products. I use their pre-shave oil, shaving cream, and after-shave. I also use HeadLube however I just ordered 2 tins of Palmers Bald Balm which moisturizes and has 30 SPF. I don't wanna wear a baseball cap this summer.