Author Topic: daily shavers or twice a day shavers only....  (Read 12016 times)

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Re: daily shavers or twice a day shavers only....
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 08:50:35 AM »
Every two or three days.

jusbnme

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 09:17:52 PM »
I've switched up to every other day now.  Started noticing I was getting some bad chafing while shaving everyday.  Every other day has fixed it.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »
daily.   gets annoying otherwise.
bald for life

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 12:23:49 AM »
Usually daily, but every once in a while, I do go a day without shaving, just to give the dome a rest or if I was up late the night before studying and don't have time.  One day is my max though, and 36 hours at the absolute latest for me, any longer than that and I start going crazy :/O :D ;D

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 03:54:33 AM »
WELL... its been a while since anyone has posted on this topic , so i might as well resurect this one TOO !  my self i try to shave everyday, but i electric shave just about every OTHER day , because i can do this in the truck on the way to work, where i work is really dirty so i take a gooood long shower when i get home before hittin the sheets , sometimes the snooze bitch wins in the morning and i GET UP and sometimes i win and get a xtra 15minits of sleep , (but NOT if there was anything but sleep for this big guy . then I GOTTA get my fat a** outta bed and shower again)if i get to sooze a lil longer ,THEN  its snatch n grab runnin out the door and shaving in the truck, but it's usually done one way or the other , if were bikin it then the blade  goes in the duffle, i can use it in the lake if i haveta , theres USUALLY water availble , but not always electric  C#)P  porky   
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007, 07:20:11 AM »
I have to shave every day to feel slick enough not to feel scruffy :D

I have gone one or two days when I have flu etc, but didnt like it much.  It was only because i was too ill to care a sh** at the time that I left it unshaven :o

Mostly its machIII - never use an electric, because it never seems to get enough off. 

So its once a day for me, and if I'm goin on a night out then I shave again before I get ready. 8)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 08:09:26 AM »
Everyday.  On weekends, if I'm going out and it feels like more than 000 sandpaper, I "oil shave" rather than Headslick before going out.  I don't think I would care for or be able to go more than 24 hours w/o feeling and rubbing my baby butt smooth freshly shaved noogin.

GASlick

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:58 AM »
Shave everyday except Friday.  Usually take my shower at night, because with a wife and two kids, the mornings are just to chaotic.  I do not shave on Friday night.  That's my night off out of laziness really. 

Offline Hawk

• Sly
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 08:54:38 AM »
I usually shave my head about every three days. 
Hawk
"I live life in the fast lane and my hair couldn't keep up"

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 12:14:54 PM »
Everyday! Just doesn't feel right otherwise!
Have gone almost 3 days without shaving!

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »
I usually shave everyday but I have went up to 2 weeks without shaving (vacation or other circumstances).

I am currently on day 9 since I cut my head up and have been waiting for it to heal completely. I will probably shave this evening though it is pretty much done.
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline outsider82

• Sly
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2008, 03:52:58 AM »
I try to shave everyday, but when i can't then i do it every second.

The longest i've ever gone without shaving is 2weeks, i felt so "dirty" after that. This was while i was overseas.

I want to go to everyday in the mornings but getting up so early to do it is toooooo  much work for me. 

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2008, 10:13:29 AM »
The longest i've ever gone without shaving is 2weeks, i felt so "dirty" after that. This was while i was overseas.
slacker !!! :px

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2008, 10:32:32 AM »
slacker !!! :px

WARHAWK O0

SECOND!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2008, 10:40:18 AM »
I want to go to everyday in the mornings but getting up so early to do it is toooooo  much work for me. 
I razor shave every evening before dinner and electric shave in the morning. This way I don't have to get up too early in the morning. I also avoid those early morning nicks and scrapes that I traditionally get with an early morning blade shave. And my wife gets me at my smoothest when we're eating dinner and partaking in other evening activities. You get the idea gents. Can't argue with success can you!

Rodger, Over and Out  O0