Author Topic: Head shave with stubble  (Read 9967 times)

Offline Atomjax

• Learning the way of Sly
Head shave with stubble
« on: September 11, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »
I have been shaving my head for over 15 years now and I allways have had use your typical hair trimmer (without a gaurd) to do it. So it's not a clean shave because it still leaves a small amount of stubble. Well I am at a cross roads now. I am tired of the time it takes to use a trimmer and would rather just shave my head quickly and as much as I want. I tried to go razor and didn't like it really. I didn't like the feeling since I have allways had some sort of stuble. I could get use to it but most importantly my wife doesn't like it at all. So I am looking for something like and electric razor that is easy to use but still leaves a small amount of stubble. I just bought one (remington) just to see what the results would be. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Atomjax

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Head shave with stubble
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
Welcome to SBG Atomjax, glad to have you on board.   Strictly a razor man here, electric just doesn't get it close enough for me.  Check out these links though from our board on Head Shaving.  There are a few others on that board as well.  Hope this helps.
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=1204.0
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=607.0

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 04:49:27 PM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »
atomjax..... welcome 2 the SBG forum.  glad that ya found us.  i'm a fusion razor shaver.  it gets me the smoothest.  definitely check out the link ......... paul posted....there r some gr8 info.  anyways.... hope ya stick around & keep us posted.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

ugabulldog

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 05:35:03 PM »
I am in the same boat, my wife likes stubble and I don 't like the feel of razor shaved (just yet anyway) it takes awhile like you say w. clippers. I am thinking about buying a set of Oster 76 clippers. From what I have read, they are the best. Cut hair real quick and they have a 000 blade for a close cut. You can find them on ebay for @ $100.

Enter your email address: