Author Topic: Google Fi  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Google Fi
« on: January 13, 2019, 10:18:12 PM »
If you haven't heard of it, you should check out Google Fi!  It's cellular service from Google.  What makes it cool is that you get multiple carriers with your plan, so coverage is much better than just one carrier, and it's less expensive than most plans, especially if you don't use a lot of data. It's $20/mo for unlimited talk and text and $10/GB of data, but it only charges you for the first 6 GB, after that data is unlimited. Basically, the most you'll pay for with unlimited data is $80/mo.

I recently signed up for Google Fi because it's cheaper to use international and I was traveling to China. The service worked well and apparently works in 140+ countries.

If you're interested, use this link to sign up and you'll get $20 credit and I'll get a $20 credit. https://g.co/fi/r/EU9F4K

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.