Author Topic: Holiday family gatherings.  (Read 2068 times)

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Holiday family gatherings.
« on: December 26, 2018, 02:37:52 PM »
I saw a bunch of relatives past few days who I haven't seen in a year. A few of the guys had noticeably LESS hair than the year before.
One cousin and a nephew are like NW5 and NW3+, respectively. I didn't want to be smug, so I didn't say a word.

I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before hereditary factors forces another baldy joins the clan.

Anyone else have similar experience in your family?

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: Holiday family gatherings.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 03:02:04 PM »
i do.my brother that is 5 years older than me is completly bald on top and receding to the back of his head.my dad had thinning hair but always kept it short.my dads two brothers were the same way.i have a brother that is 67 years old and has a full head of hair,go figure.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 04:04:49 PM »
i do.my brother that is 5 years older than me is completly bald on top and receding to the back of his head.my dad had thinning hair but always kept it short.my dads two brothers were the same way.i have a brother that is 67 years old and has a full head of hair,go figure.
2 bros here.  youngest bald like me, bald as f**k. . middle full head of thick wavy hair low hairline. WTF!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 05:24:12 PM »
My uncle's! Two of them are Norwood 4 or 5.
I'm the only bald family member.

Offline clipped

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 02:32:49 PM »
2 brothers here also. I am probably a Norwood 6 and keep my head shaved or, in the colder months, clipper shaved at least weekly at #000000. My younger brother, at 65, has started to thin, but can still wear a flattop. My 67-year older brother has the same hair pattern as I do, but keeps his fringe wavy at about 2". That part doesn't look so bad on him actually.  But he has about 8 strands of hair on top that must be 5" long that he combs over. He insists that he's not bald and that I look silly. To each their own!!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 10:54:52 PM »
2 bros here.  youngest bald like me, bald as f**k. . middle full head of thick wavy hair low hairline. WTF!

My Father would have looked at your middle brother like he used to look at me and then, shaking his head would say; "must be the mailman's kid"!