Author Topic: 60 days sly and almost to the point of acceptance  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Ty1963

• Sly Jr.
  • Hi I'm Ty
60 days sly and almost to the point of acceptance
« on: December 17, 2018, 08:31:19 AM »
The fact is everyone who knows me says that I look better bald I look younger happier and healthier, but when I look in the mirror I still don't quite see myself, but I'm getting there I can go more than a 1/2 A-day now without looking in a mirror that is an improvement to the 30 times A-day that I was looking sometimes I forget to look even when I wash my hands that's got to be a good sign. I still go through some depression over my hair which is amazing because I knew for 30 years it was going to fall out I just never believed it somehow my father died 87 with the hairline of a seventeen-year-old go figure.

Hi I'm Ty I'm 55 years old my hair started thinning in my late 20s and really started thinning quickly in my late 40s I've worn a hair system for the last year and I've just decided to shave my head for 30 days and give it a try so far I like it I feel confident with my bald head. Feels great!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: 60 days sly and almost to the point of acceptance
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 11:08:43 AM »
Perfectly normal Ty! It's been over 5 years shaving for me, and I still look in the mirror after shaving and think, I can't believe I shaved my head. I still look in the mirror when I pass by one, even rub my head and check out my bald head.

Congratulations on 2 months, you're looking good!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »
I still look in the mirror, but now I like to see my smooth head looking back at me.  If i have any stubble showing, I do not like it.  But you spent 30 years concealing your hair loss, so it is going to take you some time.
SlyBeard

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 12:50:40 AM »
Yes, it has taken me a long time as well; but since I shaved off the goatee and the mustache I can honestly say that I like the way I look when I am clean shaven.  Now I just need to get a bit of a tan on the nogging and......... I am going on a cruise the end of January!!!!!!

Enter your email address: