Author Topic: Hello Brothers  (Read 1609 times)

Offline pineappleman

• Learning the way of Sly
Hello Brothers
« on: November 15, 2018, 10:47:06 AM »
Hello new guy here, I been shaving my head for about 3 weeks now. Still trying to find my way and style. I’m having trouble with head bumps lots of them (acne i thnk) and the days i shave the dome it produces lots of oil. I mean i can fry a chicken with it. So I’m doubting my decision.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Hello Brothers
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »
It should get better as your scalp adjusts to being shaved.
SlyBeard

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 01:21:41 PM »
Same situation.

You can use the same product that use in your face in the scalp... really work ;)
Stick with the bald head look.

Offline nohairnow

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 07:55:58 PM »
Hello new guy here, I been shaving my head for about 3 weeks now. Still trying to find my way and style. I’m having trouble with head bumps lots of them (acne i thnk) and the days i shave the dome it produces lots of oil. I mean i can fry a chicken with it. So I’m doubting my decision.

It might be worth trying a shaving gel like Aveeno Therapeutic, or one of the similar gels out there.  It doesn't have fragrances and other ingredients that can irritate.  I've used it for face shaving for years and been great.  I'm going to start using it on my head also.  I'm finding it's also slipperier than the Cremo that I've been experimenting with.