Author Topic: My First 30 Days  (Read 3320 times)

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
My First 30 Days
« on: November 11, 2018, 10:24:44 AM »
October 12, 2018 was the day I shaved my head after wanting to do it for over 10 years. Today marks exactly 30 days since shaving my head. I only missed 1 day when I had pneumonia and the flu. I regret not shaving my head sooner. It has added time to my morning routine but the time I spend in the morning shaving my head is TLC time for me. When I first started shaving my head, it was a blood bath. Now I only nick myself once a week, if that and when I do its small. I'm going through a lot more shaving gel but its inexpensive.

My confidence has gone through the roof since I started shaving my head. I can't stop taking selfies and rubbing my head. My libido is through the roof. I feel so attractive (gay sly's on here, I'm single). I have now become determined to lose weight. I bought a jockstrap because of how sexy I'm feeling with my shaved head. But my shaved head has also inspired me to make changes in other aspects of my life. I have some digestion issues that while not serious, I've been putting off getting looked into and treated so I have to go for an endoscopy in January. I'm also going to get my financial affairs back in order.

People were initially shocked when they saw my shaved head but a lot of them like it now. A lot of people now saw I look better without hair than I do with hair and I agree. My mom asks me once a week when my hair is going to grow back but I deflect it.

Here's a picture of my first 30 days of being bald!

Offline scooby

• Sly
Re: My First 30 Days
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »
you look great buddy.i dont know what it is about shaving our heads that makes us feel good about everything in our life but it works.every time i try to grow my little of my hair back i feel depressed until i shave my head again and then i feel alive again.i am very happy for you and your future.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 08:10:49 AM »
Good to hear the head shaving is working for you. Keep it up it will seem natural after awhile. You’re mother will eventually stop pestering you , and other not question why you shave.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 09:25:18 AM »
Congratulations on the confidence boost and taking action to improve yourself.
SlyBeard

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 08:10:12 AM »
October 12, 2018 was the day I shaved my head after wanting to do it for over 10 years. Today marks exactly 30 days since shaving my head. I only missed 1 day when I had pneumonia and the flu. I regret not shaving my head sooner. It has added time to my morning routine but the time I spend in the morning shaving my head is TLC time for me. When I first started shaving my head, it was a blood bath. Now I only nick myself once a week, if that and when I do its small. I'm going through a lot more shaving gel but its inexpensive.

My confidence has gone through the roof since I started shaving my head. I can't stop taking selfies and rubbing my head. My libido is through the roof. I feel so attractive (gay sly's on here, I'm single). I have now become determined to lose weight. I bought a jockstrap because of how sexy I'm feeling with my shaved head. But my shaved head has also inspired me to make changes in other aspects of my life. I have some digestion issues that while not serious, I've been putting off getting looked into and treated so I have to go for an endoscopy in January. I'm also going to get my financial affairs back in order.

People were initially shocked when they saw my shaved head but a lot of them like it now. A lot of people now saw I look better without hair than I do with hair and I agree. My mom asks me once a week when my hair is going to grow back but I deflect it.

Here's a picture of my first 30 days of being bald!

pretty f**k'n great a head shave has boosted your confidence and inspired you to improved other areas of your life. Bravo to you.
too bad you waited 10 years to pull the trigger. what inspired you now?

i took sh*t from my mom when i started to. dad was bald so he just laughed, knowing i had to eventually face reality.

You said, 'lots of people where shocked.'  Over time, they'll forget you had hair and identify you as a bald dude only. It's a riot when an old pic of you shows up on social media before shaving. I've had GFs and friends over at parents house and the biggest laughs come from seeing my high school pics still on display. Hahhaha!

btw, you do look like a natural. f'ing great shaved bald.

Offline steve2802

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 01:37:47 PM »
Looks great and love that given you such a boost.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 10:06:53 PM »
Very positive look.
Roger

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2018, 10:30:08 PM »
 that smile says it all I can’t add anything to that !

jsnow123

Offline Grimgor Ironhide

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 07:44:22 PM »
It looks great on you, mate, I applaud having the courage to give it a try in the first place.

I also took some sh*t from my family and friends when I shaved it off. Now that I've had hair for for some time, I can see the critic comments come up again when I shave it off again, but those are irrelevant.

As long as you like it, which you obviously do, that's the only opinion that matters.
"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

-Grimgor Ironhide