Author Topic: Growing Body Hair  (Read 2006 times)

Offline artudo123

• Sly Jr.
Growing Body Hair
« on: November 01, 2018, 09:01:44 AM »
The hair on my head has always been thick but I have struggled to grow body and facial hair. Everybody assumes I shave my face everyday and everybody thinks I shave my arms, legs and chest. I have a little bit of hair on my legs below my knees and a patch of hair on my chest and belly. The hair on my face grows in patches. I don't feel very masculine. Shaving my head has allowed me to feel more masculine.

I've been doing some research and men have used Minoxidil to grow their beard and body hair. I've read it can take 6-12 months and you need to apply it twice a day everyday. I would love to have a shaved head with a beard and hair on my chest and arms. I'm also in the process of trying to lose weight. I turn 30 in January 2020 and I want it to be a whole new me and a fresh start. I want to feel sexy and confident.

Do any of you have experience growing body hair using products? Any advice or thoughts?

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
Re: Growing Body Hair
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 01:55:52 PM »
I’d love to get rid of my body hair!
Hair is over rated.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 02:50:10 PM »
No,I'm natural hairy.

Offline Sciguy68

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 03:32:39 PM »
I  have a lot of body hair. I dislike the hair on my back, shave that before summer comes.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 08:42:27 AM »
I did not have much body hair or facial hair at your age, but it did continue to increase as I aged.  Now I have hair growing and covering my back, on my ears, out my nose, and everywhere else.  Other than my beard, I would rather not have it.

I suggest you leave the Minoxidil alone.  Loose the weight and hit the gym to tone up your muscles.  Then you will not want to hide behind a lot of body hair.
SlyBeard