Author Topic: Want to shave head but worried about Scar  (Read 1965 times)

Offline clarity

• Learning the way of Sly
Want to shave head but worried about Scar
« on: September 16, 2018, 09:24:04 AM »
Hi guys, Im considering shaving my head but im worried about the scar on the back of my head.   I made a terrible decision 2 years ago and got a hair transplant at 22.. I was desperate and depressed about my balding and didnt really think it through.  I didnt get the results i wanted and even loss more hair on my sides due to shock loss.  I felt embarrassed that it didnt work.  Thats when I even made another mistake; I got a hair system...  i had it now for about 3 years.  At first i liked it but now i feel like im in a mental prison.  I hate it, it requires so much work and Im coniserding shaving it.  Im envious of bald guys now.  They look care free.  I cant take myself serious anymore with this thing on.  I do get attention from girls but im afraid theyll find out and wont accept it.  I  want to shave and be free but the scar and peoples reaction to me wearing a piece worries me.  Any advise guys?   

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Want to shave head but worried about Scar
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 08:44:29 PM »
You could look in to scar reduction with a Doctor.  Another option is scalp pigmentation to hide the scar.
SlyBeard

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 01:30:08 AM »
think about who you are, you are not a system or a scar, they should not define you.  There are lots of guys on here who have been though what you have and they are sly and proud now.  If you go sly it is a bold statement that you are in charge of your life.  There will be some comments and questions, but hey, who cares.  Tomorrow it will be yesterdays news and you will be released from your 'mental prison'. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 03:07:44 PM »
You'll be fine! People are more worried about themselves than a scar on someone else.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: