Author Topic: How to go bald?  (Read 2514 times)

Offline BBC-wannabe

• Learning the way of Sly
How to go bald?
« on: August 29, 2018, 06:34:22 AM »
Okay,

I've saw someone posted long time ago here saying that he wanted to go bald (not to razor shave I guess, but to go bald bald, nobody read it that way I think though and the author never posted after the initial post).

After searching a lot on internet I still have no answer and I don't think I'll have some from here but maybe few will give some perspective. I want to go bald. Provided that I already have been shaving my head for long time, depends on mood sometimes i'd go #1, #2 or full bald. For reasons I don't want to write here I'd like to sport a receding hairline look. I don't have much of a thinning hair though.

Are there few things that might help it? (i know if we knew the reason for baldness people would find a way how to grow it back, but i'm trying my chances still). I found Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) being related to DHT, but these supplements seem to contradict over its effect.

If there is a way to be bald by choice, but i mean bald bald would be helpful, if not I gotta keep shaving it off.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: How to go bald?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 07:05:03 AM »
Do a search here for laser hair removal. Several guys have had their entire head done. You could have partial removal to look like receding hairline. Unless you have grey hair, I heard it won't work on grey hair.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 02:11:32 PM »
Okay,

I've saw someone posted long time ago here saying that he wanted to go bald (not to razor shave I guess, but to go bald bald, nobody read it that way I think though and the author never posted after the initial post).

After searching a lot on internet I still have no answer and I don't think I'll have some from here but maybe few will give some perspective. I want to go bald. Provided that I already have been shaving my head for long time, depends on mood sometimes i'd go #1, #2 or full bald. For reasons I don't want to write here I'd like to sport a receding hairline look. I don't have much of a thinning hair though.

Are there few things that might help it? (i know if we knew the reason for baldness people would find a way how to grow it back, but i'm trying my chances still). I found Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) being related to DHT, but these supplements seem to contradict over its effect.

If there is a way to be bald by choice, but i mean bald bald would be helpful, if not I gotta keep shaving it off.
Interesting. I had a BAD receding hairline young, 19, and hated it. Like my hair in the front was racing to the back. I'm now smooth as a cue ball on top, so shaving the little bit left is almost a non-issue.  BTW, I always thought bad receding line looks sickly, so I'm not sure why you would want that?

Offline BBC-wannabe

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 03:48:27 AM »
Do a search here for laser hair removal. Several guys have had their entire head done. You could have partial removal to look like receding hairline. Unless you have grey hair, I heard it won't work on grey hair.

good point, thanks i was thinking about it, but forgot, i'm not grey maybe little bit here and there. Thing is usually they make the lines very visible but worth the shot going in and checking with them .

Interesting. I had a BAD receding hairline young, 19, and hated it. Like my hair in the front was racing to the back. I'm now smooth as a cue ball on top, so shaving the little bit left is almost a non-issue.  BTW, I always thought bad receding line looks sickly, so I'm not sure why you would want that?

I know, this is weird urge and most people who have gone through it generally disliked it, so me like wanting it is a little bit odd. Just shaving it off completely works, but sometimes when you leave it, I'd like it to grow like a mature, for some reason I dislike my hairline and like the receding one (weird weird)

In any case I'll keep this one updated if I find something, hell knows I might not be the only one, if someone is searching for similar thing in future

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 12:59:04 PM »
[
I know, this is weird urge and most people who have gone through it generally disliked it, so me like wanting it is a little bit odd. Just shaving it off completely works, but sometimes when you leave it, I'd like it to grow like a mature, for some reason I dislike my hairline and like the receding one (weird weird)

In any case I'll keep this one updated if I find something, hell knows I might not be the only one, if someone is searching for similar thing in future
[/quote]