Author Topic: New Sly need advice  (Read 1921 times)

Offline goceman86

• Learning the way of Sly
New Sly need advice
« on: June 26, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »
So im done with my balding head(started thining at 19 and kept going, want to grow a nice beard or Goatee but even after a month whats in the picture is what came up not sure i can hold out. what do you think on the facial hair), my crown is beyond what i can ignore now. im gonna jump in and go for either #1, #0, or shave. only issue i have is i have 2 moles on my head(cant see it in picture, hair is covering them.) which make a bump just a bit horrified of cutting it off haha. anyways anytips? should i shave, or #0 or #1. think ill be ok leaving the moles? or should i just go outa pocket and pay to remove it(no insurance just medicaid)?
any recommendations on razors or electric cutters.

Offline baldandbearded

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Bald by choice!
Re: New Sly need advice
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 11:43:05 AM »
I think a smooth shave would look nice and clean. The hair looks a bit messy like this so it will look more sharp for sure! I also had a mole on my head and had it removed (because I just don't like them), it didn't hurt and the scar is really small, almost not visible. So personally I would get rid of those.

Personally I think you should leave the beard at a short length because it mainly grows in your neck and not on your cheeks. If you grow I think it will become a neck beard.

You do have really thick hair on the sides and back, you could also grow it out into a ponytail and shave the thin part on the top completely. I personally really like that style too, but I understand it's not for everyone :-)

But most important is what you personally like best, you have to feel comfortable with it!