Author Topic: Schro is Sly, Part II  (Read 15574 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Schro is Sly, Part II
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:43:35 PM »
Well, I tried to appease the lovely Mrs. Schro. As most of you know, she is just not a fan of the sly look on me. I told her I'd grow the hair back to a #1 setting, but if my sebhorreic dermatitis returned, I'd shave my dome again. Well, after tryng tea tree oil, the diluted vinegar, and medicated shampoo, the SD was just too much. When she saw how much I was still scratching while trying to accomodate her, she just said "Why don't you just shave it again"? Afraid of the typical female double talk, I tried for a little while longer. but the itching was too much to deal with. I got 100% relief from the SD when I shaved my head.

This morning, I let each of my kids use the Wahl clippers and shave half of my head. When my daughter took her turn, she said "You got a lot of dandruff, Dad". I then told her to tell Mom that, which she did (figured it'd strengthen my cause). I then went on a run, showered up and dusted off the HeadBlade. Well, I'M SLY AGAIN.

For the first time, I'm seeing a bit of irritation on the sides of my dome (maybe because I haven't shaved it in a while), and there is clearly a need for some sun, but I'm happy with the decision. So far, the wife hasn't made a negative comment.

I'll update my pic shortly....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:54:25 PM by schro »

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

BALDANDRE

Re: Schro is Sly, Part II
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 12:54:31 PM »
Hey you did what you wanted to for your relationship...I'm sure she sees that...nice work!

And BRO!!!!! You're slick, full bald and fully SLY again..as you should be! Nice!!!!

Shine on my bald brutha! O0 O0

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »
Perhaps she has finally seen the light ... or all the scratching was keeping her awake at night!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 03:07:19 PM »
Good for you, Schro.  (And good for Mrs. Schro!) 

And you get to enjoy beginning of Sly sensations all over again! 

MLNHD
Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »
Good for you, Schro.  You did what you had to do for your marriage and hopefully the lovely Mrs. Schro will appreciate it all the more now and you'll never have to go through that again. O0 O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 03:22:03 PM »
Some things are just meant to be.  Welcome back into the fold.   ^-^

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 03:30:28 PM »
BTW, Schro, Was it as good the 2nd time as it was the 1st???
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 03:41:41 PM »
Any relief for the itching is a good thing. I do have some bumps this time around, but I think it's a result of not shaving it for a while.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »
Schro, glad to hear you're back to the land of the smooth. Bet it feels good, huh? must feel a bit like the first time you shaved.

JohnMont

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »
Good for you, Schro.  You did what you had to do for your marriage and hopefully the lovely Mrs. Schro will appreciate it all the more now and you'll never have to go through that again. O0 O0

Hey Schro, I'll bet it feels good; no? 

and SLYinKC ...  kickin' new avatar!   Mr Clean rules !

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »
Hey schro, glad to hear you're going to get some relief.  Congrats.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline SLYinKC

• Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 07:46:06 PM »

and SLYinKC ...  kickin' new avatar!   Mr Clean rules !

Hey John, (and I'll try not to hijack this thread) but actually that pic was taken last weekend on a trip to St. Louis after 1 days growth of trying to grow a half goat.  Pretty pathetic, I know, but I'm still at it a week later and it only looks a little better.  Still undecided on whether to revert back to Mr. Clean or not.  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.  LOL....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:59:15 PM by SLYinKC »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »
Schro, sorry to hear that you didn't have the relief that you wanted with the buzz cut, but it's cool to read that you have a slick dome again.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »
welcome back man.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 09:34:05 PM »
            she just said "Why don't you just shave it again"?
well.... schro it's gr8 that u compromised by getting the #1 cut.  but  it is even better that the wifey can compromise also.  good 2  c  ya, again with the slick dome. O0  just make sure that new avatar has a schrotini shirt. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!