Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Trimming Your Head/Hair

going back to hair

<< < (3/7) > >>

Dragon:
One hell of a transformation!

DoberDaddy:
Thanks... I am having fun with it.

For me, it's not "hiding my baldness", it's just having the option to have hair, and play with it.

:)

The reactions have been... AMAZING.

People are shocked.

I am loving it

Reg:
I grow my hair out for 3/4 months at a time and usually maintain a high fade/longer on top look. My hairline has started receding a fair bit though to the point it has drawn the odd comment.  Surprising as my dad hasn't lost any hair well into his 50s but am I right it's more linked to your mother's genes passed on from her father? My grandad and his brothers all experienced significant hair loss, some at earlier ages and to different degrees. My uncles on my mum's side all have it too. So I guess that's where it's from?

So I have a choice at this point, have it long-ish so people don't notice or clean shaven. Buzzcuts don't work so well at this point, shaved looks cleaner and more professional and feels cooler in the summer.

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: DoberDaddy on May 11, 2018, 04:28:06 AM ---After being bald (first by choice, and then by nature), I went and got myself a hair system... I like myself with hair. I don't know how long I can keep it up, it's a lot of care and maintenance.

--- End quote ---
i got one too.

DoberDaddy:

--- Quote from: chrisphilly123 on June 23, 2018, 10:32:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: DoberDaddy on May 11, 2018, 04:28:06 AM ---After being bald (first by choice, and then by nature), I went and got myself a hair system... I like myself with hair. I don't know how long I can keep it up, it's a lot of care and maintenance.

--- End quote ---
i got one too.

--- End quote ---

OK, so we MUST see it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version