• Sly Jr.
Day 1
« on: January 20, 2018, 11:35:03 PM »
Just got my head shaved at the barbershop. Let's hope I'm able to keep it up. 🙂

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Day 1
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 08:55:50 AM »
Barbershop shaves are great.  Nice way to pamper yourself, but they usually do not get it as smooth as I can myself.
SlyBeard

Offline Sri

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »
Barbershop shaves are great.  Nice way to pamper yourself, but they usually do not get it as smooth as I can myself.

Yes, for sure. When I shaved myself on day 2, it came out much smoother, even if I did manage to cut myself in a few places.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:03:36 AM »
It takes awhile to develop your own individual routine. Try different products and shaving techniques. After 2 or 3 weeks, your scalp will get used to shaving.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline JustColorado

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 01:13:41 PM »
Congratulations on your very wise decision.   Keep shaving it every day.  Stick it out.  You won't be disappointed.   One of my only regrets in life is not doing it 10 years earlier.

You are going to need to maintain it daily because unlike a normal haircut a shaved head starts to look bad in just 2 or 3 days.  Your barber won't be practical anymore.  Get a buzzer or a razor, and clean it up daily.

If you haven't started an exercise and fitness program yet, now would be a great time to do so.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 11:13:30 AM »
Keep going. You'll reach 30 days in no time and then it will be second nature to shave.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sri

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 01:50:44 AM »
At Day 7, I've got a good routine of shaving in the shower going and I'm really starting to enjoy the process as much as the results. I'll keep posting updates on this thread. Thanks for the support guys!

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 01:56:18 AM »
At Day 7, I've got a good routine of shaving in the shower going and I'm really starting to enjoy the process as much as the results. I'll keep posting updates on this thread. Thanks for the support guys!
@Sri we need to see a picture now

Offline Sri

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 12:14:47 PM »
@Sri we need to see a picture now

I'm travelling right now. I'll put up pictures when I'm back home.

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 09:58:40 AM »
congrats and keep it bald  8)