Author Topic: have u ever shaved the dome in public??  (Read 1851 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
have u ever shaved the dome in public??
« on: August 31, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »
hey sly brahs....just wondering...have ya ever shaved in public?  i try 2 get the dome shaved every morning.  occasionally....i might skip a day but never more than 2 days.   however....i've always had the noggin' shaved @ the house.  how 'bout  u?  have  u ever shaved in public?  if  u  have....please share the sly story.....

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: have u ever shaved the dome in public??
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »
I've used my electric a couple of times in the car on the way to work.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
shaved in the bathroom of a public campsite won't do it again, i'll skip the days i'm in a campsite.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 12:32:28 PM »
I've shaved my head at the gym a few times, right after a couple minutes in the steamroom. It can be a little strange with other people watching, but it's not uncommon to see other guys do it. I've been asked about the Headblade and how to do it while shaving, so in some ways it's like promoting the sly lifestyle.

Offline Koaa2

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »
I shave at the gym all the time, lots of guys look, some ask. Kind of fun having people watch me shave.
"Wherever you go, there you are"

JohnMont

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 02:24:33 PM »
To be honest; i've wanted to ... but too shy.   I did shave it in the shower at the gym once; but there was no one else in the shower (which is why I did it -- I'm usually the only one  in there ) ...

John