Confidence and Success > How to Build Confidence

Anyone ever have doubts?

<< < (2/5) > >>

AJ Q-Ball:
Like Hingatao said, I initially felt out of place but not after that.

Sir Harry:
It was actually fairly easy for me, because where I lived, it seemed many people were doing it.

Semi-Sly:

--- Quote from: kerryman on March 30, 2016, 01:53:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: jbrit25 on March 30, 2016, 12:45:47 PM ---I had a moment this past weekend where I wasn't feeling too great about being sly. I took my son to eat while my wife was out of town and I suddenly felt really out of place. Does this feeling happen to anyone else occasionally?

--- End quote ---
You wouldn't be human if every now and then you didn't feel like you looked your best .With hair and without hair  some days i think i look great and others i say to myself " Get yourself in shape man " .I have been shaving my head with an electric razor for five years but have had a beard the last year.Anyway i went sly last week and no one seemed to notice .I shaved the beard off as well and suddenly people were like "what happened to your hair" lol

--- End quote ---

Razor X:

--- Quote from: Hingatao on March 30, 2016, 07:42:40 PM ---I did when I first went sly but not any more.

--- End quote ---

Same here.

Ishinomaki:
It does indeed happen but I've never felt that it was related to being sly. I've felt out of place when visiting a new place, especially alone. A lack of familiarity or strength in numbers so to speak can be an uncomfortable thing. As far as it being related to being sly I always try to keep in mind the concept of "Handsome is as handsome does" meaning be confident no matter what. Confidence will improve what others think of you, as well as discourage others from targeting you. If you look like you belong (confident and secure) you are significantly less likely to be singled out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version