Confidence and Success > How to Build Confidence

Anyone ever have doubts?

<< < (5/5)

PDXGuy:
Men vs Women,

Over the past week all my buddies have been you look great shaved story over. Tonight I went out with two women friends. They reacted differently but ultimately said it was hard to remember me with hair. They were take your hat off...hat on...glasses on....glasses off. They both wanted to feel my bald head. It was fun.

PDX Guy

reddog:
It sounds like you're enjoying your new hairstyle Dave! I'm glad you're getting positive reactions from your friends. And lose the hats and let those women feel that bald head.

How is the daily shaving going? I think you're already hooked!

PDXGuy:
Reddog,

Still don't have a regular shaving routine, but changing it up.

Foil razor
Mach III
Foil then Mach III
Let is grow for two days ran clippers over before shaving.

It is smoothest with the Mach III. Routine shower get head warm, lather up, shave, check for stubble and reshave. Splash cold water, Pinaud's aftershave and Headblade moisturer. I think I am a razor guy. Yes I think I am hooked. I am enjoying having a bald head.

Losing the hats,

Bald Dave

chrisphilly123:

--- Quote from: PDXGuy on December 27, 2018, 01:34:31 PM ---Reddog,

Still don't have a regular shaving routine, but changing it up.

Foil razor
Mach III
Foil then Mach III
Let is grow for two days ran clippers over before shaving.

It is smoothest with the Mach III. Routine shower get head warm, lather up, shave, check for stubble and reshave. Splash cold water, Pinaud's aftershave and HeadBlade moisturer. I think I am a razor guy. Yes I think I am hooked. I am enjoying having a bald head.

Losing the hats,

Bald Dave

--- End quote ---
def working for you. skin looks good, so stick w/ your routine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version