Author Topic: Braun 7 Series 790CC  (Read 2215 times)

Offline baldguy23

• Learning the way of Sly
Braun 7 Series 790CC
« on: December 10, 2015, 08:34:16 AM »
I was given this shaver as a gift... I was contemplating using it on my head. I talked to the representatives at Braun and they said that it's only for the face and not the head..but I've seen people say they use it on their head on the internet and say it works great.

Will it break if I use it on my head or it's just not it's natural intention but works great on the head?

And for those that happen to use it, how much hair does it take off? Pretty much everything?

Offline TheDome

• Sly Jr.
  • Growing old disgracefully
Re: Braun 7 Series 790CC
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:57:55 AM »
Sorry, I have no idea, but I'm sure someone will know. For me, the only thing that truly works is a sharp razor. On the rare occasion I've used anything mechanical, the result has been nothing like I'd hoped for.

Offline Yannis

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 02:58:04 PM »
It will work great..don't afraid...I use also Braun with foil system on my head. Just don't need to press....same like with razor shaving ;)
..and the 790c series is a good one...not a toy...

Offline calbito

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 03:39:50 AM »
baldguy23,

I use a Braun 340 on both my face and my head, and it works very well.  Shaves totally smooth with a little patience and practice, and does not cause razor burn like my rotary units did.  You might want to try some Williams Lectric Shave or similar pre-shave product which will prevent the razor head from sticking to your skin.

BTW, I have never used a blade razor.  Not on my head or even on my face.  I am scared to death of those things! :-[  Fortunately, the Braun works well on both.