Author Topic: LESS THEN 2 WEEKS  (Read 4215 times)

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
LESS THEN 2 WEEKS
« on: August 23, 2007, 04:30:42 PM »
Just wanted to throw out there that I am getting married in 2 weeks from this Sat.

Still trying to decide if I can run or not or if its too late :-X

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: LESS THEN 2 WEEKS
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
Congrats bro!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 04:38:43 PM »
Awesome bro, congratulations.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »
yosp.... enjoy the 2 weeks of freedom. LOL...  seriously though... CONGRATS on the upcoming wedding.  i've been married 2 the wifey 4 'bout 8 years.  welcome 2 the club. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 05:53:28 PM »
Yosp, congrats on the upcoming wedding, bro! I wish you and your bride all the best. Coming up on on 9 years for me in October, goes pretty fast as you'll see.
Enjoy the day, and I assume you will be super sly that day, right?

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »
Just wanted to throw out there that I am getting married in 2 weeks from this Sat.

Still trying to decide if I can run or not or if its too late :-X

Too late.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 07:09:12 PM »
Yosp, as long as you agree with everything your missus say's, you'll have a long and successful marriage  ;D   :px

aaaw, I love good news. All the best for the big day and in the future.   :-* :@`

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 07:10:53 PM »
Congrats, YOSP, Just passed 15 years on 8/8.  It really is the best thing that will ever happen to you if she's really "The ONE".  And what Magma said!!! O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 11:04:51 PM »
Congrats bro
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 11:10:48 PM »
RUN BRO RUN!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!  DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU JUST RUN!
LOL
No, actually bro...thats cool  I have been married for 15 years yesterday.  Yelp doesnt seem taht long...and three kids later.  Just alot of work from both parties...please remember that....not easy..but rewarding

JohnMont

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:10 PM »
yosp.... enjoy the 2 weeks of freedom. LOL...  seriously though... CONGRATS on the upcoming wedding.  i've been married 2 the wifey 4 'bout 8 years.  welcome 2 the club. O0

WARHAWK O0

Hey warhawk, if you add up all the 2s and 4s here they add up to  .....   aw; damn,  10 !  --- i thought it would be "ate" and that there was some secret code you were using so that the 2s would add up 2 your eight yrs of marriage .... oh well ...  But hey; all the numbers before the 8 DO add up to 8; so maybe I'm right after all ....

John

JohnMont

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 11:19:21 PM »
Really sorry, YOSP;   my first words here should have been CONGRATULATIONS ! !   You are going to love being married.

John

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 12:09:38 AM »
JOHN.... u crack me up, buddy.  hey yosp.... make sure u  r  super sly on your wedding day.  what  r  u  doing  4  the bachelor party? O0 O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 07:53:32 AM »
Congrats Yosp.  As long as you are marrying your best friend you will be fine.  I am working on year #20 with the first lady.  Bumpy on occasion, but still a good choice I made.  Good luck. O0
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »
Everyone, I appreciate all the kind words.

I am looking forward to the day and the yrs to come, I am just getting a little nervous...

Thanks  O0

Enter your email address: