Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Trimming Your Head/Hair

MPB Fringe Growing Out

<< < (3/8) > >>

Sir Harry:
A skunk stripe is when a guy has a norwood 7 horseshoe and the hair on the back of his neck is receded so far up, that the fringe around the head may be an inch wide at most, in other words, he has lost almost all of his hair on the back of the neck to the cranial area.

DoberDaddy:

--- Quote from: marshd1000 on September 13, 2015, 08:03:21 PM ---Now here is the fringe with the stubbly and far spaced hairs trimmed down!  Plus one more with the dying hairs!

PS....posting resized photos from a iPad is not easy!  Sorry for the differences in format!

--- End quote ---

Looks good Marsh, I am doing the same. Some time you have to rock what you have...

marshd1000:
Dober

I knew that you had grown out the fringe and then shaved it.  So how long is your fringe now?  I don't think I will keep it for long and will go back to totally shaven.  The beard is another matter.  I am having serious beard envy when I see your pic.  I am wanting to go long like that!  But thanks for the compliment on my fringe look!

DoberDaddy:

--- Quote from: marshd1000 on September 17, 2015, 06:19:29 PM ---Dober

I knew that you had grown out the fringe and then shaved it.  So how long is your fringe now?  I don't think I will keep it for long and will go back to totally shaven.  The beard is another matter.  I am having serious beard envy when I see your pic.  I am wanting to go long like that!  But thanks for the compliment on my fringe look!

--- End quote ---

Hi Marsh,

The beard is recovering from a MAJOR trim, both sides and bottom (was a large goatee). Fringe is barely able to be brushed down, beard is just two inches (goatee part is about 9).

marshd1000:
Well, I should say that tonight, I got rid of the MPB fringe.  I was hoping to let it go for two months.  But One of the reasons I shaved it off was that my fringe was uneven.  I know that there are different ways that balding happens.  I know that I said my head was not slick bald.  But from my photos, I am a balding pattern 6 on the Norwood Scale.  Because I had the stunted hairs, I did trim them off.  But as my fringe got longer, it seemed that it was quite uneven naturally.  So it seemed best to go back to the sly look.  But my question is, has anyone experienced a uneven fringe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version